Blackheath Rugby Camping near the 2012 Olympics and Paralympics – SE London
Plenty of space at Blackheath Rugby camping
Pitches for all kinds of tents at Blackheath Rugby Camping
Bring a gazebo for extra shelter
Great atmosphere in the bar at Blackheath
Campingninja makes a visit to Blackheath – good times!
Catching up on the 2012 action in the clubhouse
Sunset over Blackheath Rugby Camping
Get your hands on a ltd edition t-shirt….
Blackheath Bar Area
The site was well organised with everything we needed on site. Those who were manning the site were friendly and very helpful with directions to/from london sites. They provided 24 hour security and the facilities were kept well stocked.
With very easy access to all the london venues it was a very good place to stay.
- Secure bike lockup
- 24 hour access to showers
- Access to electrical points
- Games Maker camping area
- Family camping
- Laundry facilities within a 5 minute walk
- Washing up points
- On site bar and large screen TV’s showing all the sporting action
- Clubhouse serving confectionary and drinks
- Selected BBQ and Club nights – details provided on arrival
- On site shop selling everyday essentials such as toothpaste, shower gel and confectionary
- Convenience stores, food outlets and pubs all in within walking distance- details will be provided on arrival
- Pre-erected tents available to hire.
NB. Please be aware that the male showers are communal, therefore if required please bring swimwear.
There is still limited availability for pre-erected tents on most dates
Alcohol consumed onsite must be purchased onsite
Gas stoves are permitted but BBQ’s are prohibited
No glass bottles onsite
Travelling to Blackheath Rugby by car:Well Hall is easily accessible from the A2 (South Circular). From the A2 pull off onto the A205 and Kidbrooke Lane is on the right hand side. Click here to view map
Travelling to and from Blackheath Rugby via rail/tube/bus:Well Hall is 5 minute walk from Eltham Rail and Bus Station ,which is easily accessible from Central London Stations. From the station take a right under the fly over along Well Hall Road towards the local shops and Tudor Barn. Just after the co-op store take the left hand turn onto Kidbrooke Lane and after 100 metres (approx) you will see Well Hall on your left hand side. From Eltham rail you can catch direct trains to Blackheath, where you can walk to the specttator gate at Greenwich Park in 35 minutes and bus 161 will take you to the South Entrance of the Royal Artillery Barracks is 30 minutes.